Monday 11 July 2011

Prologue : A Beginning of a long journey...














(This is the beginning of a long trip on a short June break.)
It is not a perfect beginning for a holiday, especially when I have to go out from my apartment into the MRT Station by holding an umbrella, while dragging my travel bag on the other hand, to protect myself from the light rain that has been continuing on in Singapore for the past few days.
I went out from my apartment at 10.15 am, headed for Novena MRT Station for the North South line bound to City Hall Interchange. Transferred to the East-West Line and headed for a 20 minutes trip down to Tanah Merah Station as the MRT headed for Changi Airport only accessible from that station. I arrived at the Changi Airport MRT station at 11.10 am, just nice for my 1.10pm flight to Surabaya.

No comments:

Post a Comment